Our Covid19 Policy
What it means for you.
Whilst we are awaiting clear government guidelines, our industry experts have been setting out guidelines in anticipation of us opening. These may be changed slightly when the government releases their guidelines but I wanted to share with you what to expect when we open.
- The waiting area will be closed and there will be no waiting permitted in the salon. We kindly ask you to wait in your car until we call you in. We feel very lucky to be able to offer our clients parking directly outside both treatment rooms.
- Please come into the salon with minimal belongings and please wash your hands for 20 seconds when entering.
- Sadly we will be unable to offer our usual refreshments but chilled water will be available in disposable cups or feel free to bring your own tea or coffee.
- Please do not come accompanied to your appointment, even if it is with a member from your own household.
- Please do not touch any of the gel polishes on display. If you would like to look closer or compare colours we will only be too happy to get them down for you.
- Our retail products will still be available, however they will no longer be on display.
- We will be in full PPE and this will be changed after every client and after cleaning. The salon will be sanitised and well ventilated after each visit. If you do not have a face mask on arrival then we will provide you with a disposable one. We will be introducing a £5 PPE charge per appointment to cover the costs accrued by Covid19. We hope that you understand this charge with the faith that we are doing all we can to keep you safe and minimise any chance of the virus spreading.
- If possible please pay by card and any tips placed directly into the therapist’s money box.
All of this may seem like a huge change to the way we were operating a few months ago but I hope this reassures you that we are taking your safety as well as our safety very seriously. I also want to emphasise that even with these changes we will be greeting you with the same professionalism, the same smiley faces, the same wonderful treatments and everything else in between when we reopen our doors. We have missed you dearly and it will be a pleasure to pamper you post lockdown.